Friday, March 16, 2012

dreamer

Woke up today with this kinda attitude.


while laying in this bed


with these pillows


got up went to this room


had dessert for breakfast



drank my coffee with my nails perfectly manicured in red
and drank my cappuccino AND cup of coffee...


went to my closet

threw on my cheetah sweater and shorts


and my cheetah flats




thought my cheetah obsession wouldn't go well with others so i grabbed a different pair.

covered my wrists in braclets till i couldn't pick up my arm, since that's in style..


put on a great necklace


thought to myself, this or this?


went with the Jade because Bazaar told me mint is THE color

looked at myself in my vanity






said this three times aloud



thanks Kate.

walked out the door knowing i looked JUST like if not better than 


got in a taxi 

or rather jumped in?


and then woke up.


maybe one day, but until then
-Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment